Head of CRM OneBox commercial department (TOV "VANBOKS"). He has extensive experience in implementing CRM in various companies - considers himself as a candidate for master of sports on this issue.
12:40—13:00. CRM & Loyalty
5 stages of the implementation of CRM system:
- The first stage of the adoption of the inevitable - denial.
- Old habits are hard to break, but once the staff realizes that you are really going to implement CRM, the denial will be replaced by the anger.
- The third stage of the adoption of the inevitable - bargaining. The staff will try to make a deal with fate or with you, trying to delay or reduce the impact of CRM on the usual work processes.
- Trading is replaced by depression - even the most stubborn opponents of CRM stay with no more arguments against it.
- Any adoption of the inevitable comes to an end. But, in contrast to the severe disease, the adoption of CRM involves a happy ending.